GLOBAL RE/INSURANCE: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF RISK
The global re/insurance industry is in the throes of profound change. At a time where major political, economic and social challenges need to be resolved, the need for stability, optimism and collective responsibility is imperative.
As a brave new world for risk management emerges, New Statesman Media Group is delighted to launch its inaugural Global Re/insurance: Shaping the Future of Risk conference – an exclusive one-day event bringing together leading re/insurers and policymakers tasked with navigating the rapidly evolving risk landscape.
There are many challenges, but also opportunities for decisive action and effective collaboration. This is your chance to engage with policymakers and policy shapers who share a collective vision for a more risk-ready United Kingdom.
- Building resilience in a riskier world
- Public-Private Partnerships – facilitating the transfer of governmental risk to private balance sheets
- How can re/insurers move faster to slow climate change?
- Insuring the future: new products to address new perils
- ESG integration in re/insurance
- Solvency II and the importance of regulatory reform
America Square Conference Centre
Adress: 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Nearest Tube: Tower Gateway, Tower Hill, Aldgate
Nearest Overground: Fenchurch Street, Cannon Streetvisit website